After receipt of your reservation, a confirmation will be sent to you by email (or fax/mail) and a deposit is required within a week (or quicker in case of short term reservations) of 35% of the total costs of the total room rate or special package rate with a minimum of one night per room per stay. Your reservation will be definite as soon as we have received your deposit. If we do not receive the deposit within one week, we reserve the right to release the room for other reservations. The agreement is made BETWEEN Manoir Bonpassage and the guest; the payment of the deposit by any means or reservation made using a credit card as a guarantee is deemed to be the acceptance of the conditions and terms of this agreement.
For groups (as from 4 rooms), different conditions are applicable. In this case, also a deposit of 35% is required within a week as mentioned above. The balance for the booking is due 1 month prior to arrival.
If for any reason it is necessary to cancel a reservation, the following will apply:
- Cancellation more than 60 days prior to arrival date: full refund of the deposit less € 15,00 administration fee.
- Cancellation within 60 and 30 days of arrival date: refund of the deposit less € 15,00 administration fee will only be applicable when a replacement booking of equal value is obtained. If no replacement booking is obtained, the deposit will be considered as lost and retained by Manoir Bonpassage.
- Cancellation within 30 and 14 days of arrival date: 70% of the total room rate or special package rate will be invoiced, unless Manoir Bonpassage has obtained a replacement booking.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date: the total room rate or special package rate will be invoiced in its entirety, unless Manoir Bonpassage has obtained a replacement booking.
- Cancellation during your stay: the total room rate or special package rate will be invoiced in its entirety.
Attention: for groups (as from 4 rooms) the total room rate or special package rate will be invoices in its entirety in case of cancellation within 30 days of arrival date.
It is recommended that you take out travel insurance covering medical expenses, personal accident, cancellation and personal property.
4. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
On the day of arrival, the reserved room is at your disposal as from 16.00 pm. On the day of departure, we request you to leave the room before 10.30 am.
Manoir Bonpassage cannot be held responsible for any possible damage, loss, theft or other incident whatever the matter. The use of the swimming pool is at your own risk, the swimming pool is not supervised. Children may not be left around the swimming pool without parental supervision.
6. YOUR STAY
Our guests are requested to observe the house rules of Manoir Bonpassage and to respect the properties of Manoir Bonpassage as well as the properties and privacy of other guests.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
If Manoir Bonpassage has to cancel a reservation due to force majeure, the deposit will be refunded. Manoir Bonpassage does not accept any liability for any other loss, damage or additional expense for the guests, caused by this force majeure.
9. THE WEBSITE
The owner and publisher of this website is Manoir Bonpassage.
Our website: https://www.bonpassage.com is hosted by: Pongh! SAS. Located at 1 Avenue du Parc, Saint-Martin de Villereglan (11300) FRANCE Phone: +33 9 77 21 51 08.